Hey girl! I didn't even know you had a blog! So that's way cool, and it's super cute! I just use my blog to put stuff up that I want to remember. Kind of like our family journal! Anyway, sorry I didn't call you before we moved. Things were so hectic. But we totally need to get together. So call me when you're over this way!
I am the luckiest mother of 3 beautiful children Brooklynne 4, Jonathan 2, Brynlee 2months! The wife of the most wonderful man in the entire world. I have recently started making flower clips and headbands and I am really excited about that. I also enjoy making and decorating cakes.
1 comment:
Hey girl! I didn't even know you had a blog! So that's way cool, and it's super cute! I just use my blog to put stuff up that I want to remember. Kind of like our family journal! Anyway, sorry I didn't call you before we moved. Things were so hectic. But we totally need to get together. So call me when you're over this way!
Post a Comment